Learn how to set up AutoTonic on Mac using a virtual MIDI driver …
(Find a PDF version here)
1. On Mac OS X, open the Applications folder on your hard drive, then open the Utilities folder and double-click the Audio MIDI Setup icon.
2. In Audio MIDI Setup, select Window then Show MIDI Studio
or press CMD+2
3. In MIDI Studio double click on IAC Driver to open it.
4. Now you should see a new window called IAC Driver Properties. To start using the IAC Driver, make sure it‘s Device is online (check box is set to ACTIVE).
5. In the same window under Ports give your new virtual MIDI port a useful name like: ′AutoTonic Bridge′ by double-clicking on the text.
6. Then apply and close the Audio MIDI Setup. Now start AutoTonic and press the MIDI I/O button.
7. It will show you the INPUT ports available on your system. Select the device(s) you want to use.
8. In the OUTPUT section select your virtual IAC MIDI port (AutoTonic Bridge).
9. The last step is to define ′AutoTonic Bridge′ as input in the target application you‘re going to use.
Done, AutoTonic is now ready for use.
If you like AutoTonic then please help us out by sharing it on social media.