Learn how to set up AutoTonic on PC using a virtual MIDI driver …
(Find a PDF version here)
1. Download and install a (free) virtual MIDI driver. Search for ′virtual midi driver windows
′ on the internet and you‘ll find a number of these.
2. Start the virtual MIDI driver and create a new virtual MIDI port. Give it a useful name like ′AutoTonic Bridge′.
3. Open AutoTonic and press the ′MIDI I/O′ button. A multiselect list will open and show you the INPUT ports available on your system. Select the input device(s) you want to use …
4. Also in ′MIDI I/O′ you’ll find all OUTPUT ports available on your system. Select your virtual MIDI port (AutoTonic Bridge) to which you want forward AutoTonic’s processed signals to.
5. Once you have set AutoTonic’s midi input and output ports, the last step is to define your virtual MIDI port ′AutoTonic Bridge′ as input in the target application (DAW, standalone instrument, hardware synth etc.) that you‘re going to use.
Done, AutoTonic is now ready for use.
If you like AutoTonic then please help us out by sharing it on social media.